Price And Quantity
- 225000 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- Hv dc Test Set
- 110-440 Volt (v)
- 50-100 Inch
- 50-100 Kilograms (kg)
- 1 Unit Per Day
- 2-4 Days
- All India
HV DC Test Set
By monitoring the wide requirements of test set in the market, we are engaged in offering an excellent quality range of HV DC Test Set (High Voltage Direct Current Test Set). This test set is widely used for testing the pressure of HV cables, switch gears and other electrical devices. It is manufactured from high grade components and advanced technology in tune with the international quality standards. Available in different technical specifications this HV DC Test Set can be purchased from us at an affordable price range from us.
- Low energy consumption
- Less maintenance
- Longer service life
- Premium finish
DISCHARGE DESIGN FEATURES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION OF HVDC TESTING SET MODEL NO. JH-400-DSM MANUAL
Pressure testing of HV cables, switchgear and other electrical installation upto 400 KV
230 Volts +-AC50 hz single phase mains.
400 KV DC continuously variable having negative HT output.
Charging current upto 3 mA.
- Operational Safety by way of zero start interlocking for variable output KV metering from the high side. mA metering from the return leg.
- Instantaneous overload circuit breaker
- Return wave protection on the high side
- Transient and surge protection
- HV DC output in full wave .
- Auto Grounding
- A steel net cover is provided on meters for protection
- The test set is dry type
- 3 Meter long shielded output cable with first sized clamp 20 Meter long input AC flexible chord with plug.
- Cover for high voltage male and female sockets .
- Housing of the set accommodates in itself HT and Mains leads and other accessories .
- Discharge / earthing rod with non-inductive resistance .
The set is portable and so compact and light weight .
The testing set is suitable for operation in all weather conditions