Jupiter Make discharging Rods are specially designed for discharging the charged test piece smoothly as well as for grounding. And apparatus that could present safety problem to personnel. The rod can be hooked on the HV Cables, Terminals and other point where contact will ground the devise involved. They are designed to confirm for the clearance requirements and provided with the correct handle and cable to keep personnel away from hazardous High voltage
1) Rods can be used for 11 to 220 KV test level.
2) Special pultruded fiber glass Rods are used for proper insulation and long life.
3) Built-in Audible and Neon light indicator while discharging.
3) 2 Mtr. Long (Dismentable) (Additional lengths are also available).
4) 3 Mtr. Earthing lead with proper clamps.
5) Built-in non inductive resistor.
6) Non-Inductive Resistor to drain the high voltage smoothly which enables the pitting on the test piece and corona discharge.
7) Angulations upto 1800 is provided.
8) Waterproof bag is provided.
9) Very light in weight and workable in all weather conditions